Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (computer, tablet, or mobile device) when you visit a website. They are commonly used to improve website functionality, personalize content and advertising, and track user behavior.
- Provide you with a better browsing experience
- Understand how you use our website
- Improve our website and services
- Personalize content and advertising
- Analyze user behavior and usage patterns
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly and cannot be turned off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies help us understand how you use our website, such as which pages you visit and how long you stay on them. This information is used to improve our website and services.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to personalize advertisements to you based on your browsing behavior on our website and other websites. They may be used by third-party advertisers to serve ads that are relevant to your interests.
Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings. You can choose to accept or reject cookies, or to be notified when a cookie is being sent. However, please note that disabling cookies may affect your ability to use certain features of our website.
We may use third-party cookies on our website, such as those from Google Analytics and Google AdWords. These cookies are subject to the privacy policies of the respective third parties and are not controlled by ITConnects.